Re: Why is Ubunutu better (was: Re: Fedora's Userfiendliness (was Re: Leaving?))

NetworkManager doesn't work for a lot of user scenarios, like wanting to have
network on before a user logs in, static IPs reliably, etc...

And the (unless fixed when I wasn't looking) case of connection sharing/routing,
where it really doesn't work.

Until these
issues are fixed we'd be doing one set of users a disservice while trying to
please another set.

Indeed.  Not every distribution can chase after the same users.

John Thacker