Re: Fedora's Userfiendliness (was Re: Leaving?)

Jon Masters wrote:
> By contrast, Fedora Core did actually
> install cleanly before I upgraded it to Rawhide. Yes it had things I
> fiddled with, but the experience was much better /in this case/.

IMHO opinion, its these things you and I, and probably all we fiddle
with in which a huge improvements can be made. We should post a list of
all our little tweaks somewhere (wiki?), and then extract tweaks which
will be benefitial to not only the person doing the tweak but to a wider
audience and then integrate the tweak into FE (and hopefully also upstream).

Regards,

Hans