Re: Collecting and fixing pet peeve bugs

Hi all,

A bit offtopic for this thread, but since I started it I thought you
should now that I'll be on a short vacation starting tomorrow, I'll be
back coming wednesday. In the mean time feel free to keep discussing
this and to mention any of your pet peeve bugs :)

Maybe we could set up a community pet peeve bugs fighting group the
league against pet peeve bugs or lappb :)

Regards,

Hans