Upgrade Mesa to latest Mesa-CVS?

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Sat Aug 5 19:40:44 UTC 2006

Hans de Goede wrote:

> David Nielsen wrote:
>> lør, 05 08 2006 kl. 06:32 +0200, skrev Hans de Goede:
>>> Install libXi-devel and try again.
>>
>> Yep, that did indeed solve the problem, might I suggest BR'ing it?
>>

> Actually the build so be fixed not to build the included glut as that is
> not oss, but as a quick hack I just rm the builded glut in %install.

Mesa does not include GLUT in the MesaLib tarball anymore, and hasn't
for about a year and a half.  It is included in MesaGLUT tarball, which
is not shipped in Fedora Core.

Fedora Core has shipped 'freeglut' all along, and in RHL prior to that.
freeglut itself is moving to Extras for FC6 (if it hasn't already been
moved).

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.