Re: Collecting and fixing pet peeve bugs

Callum Lerwick wrote:

And the whole row-of-buttons for each directory UI thing on top is a
bizzare abuse of buttons. Why can't it just be a text box?

I *so* wish there was a preference (like the one in Nautilus) to switch the behaviour to the text entry bar by default instead of the buttons, by all means have buttons as default if the developers are convinced users like them, but please let me choose to override the default!