Re: Collecting and fixing pet peeve bugs

Andy Burns wrote:
Jeremy Katz wrote:

Have people actually tried the file selector changes[1] in GTK+ 2.10
(... in test1 and rawhide :)

yes, but I'd prefer text entry *instead* of the buttons, and I'd prefer to set text entry as the *default* Perhaps I should do as Federico suggests and get off my ass ...

+1

Having to click on a button to get the text area causes another window repaint which is painful over a slow X-remote connection.