Re: Announcing Fedora Core 6 Test 2 (5.91)

Jesse Keating wrote:

Notable Features of FC6 Test 2
==============================
* Ability to install from additional yum repositories during anaconda installations and kickstarts.

Does this mean I'll be able to simply point Anaconda to an updates repository and immediately install the very latest updates without ever having installed the old rpms? I've been wanting this feature for some time now... Hope this makes it into RHEL5 also...

Jay
begin:vcard
fn:Jay Lee
n:Lee;Jay
org:Philadelphia Biblical University;Information Technology Dept.
adr;dom:;;;Langhorne;PA
email;internet:jlee pbu edu
title:Network / Systems Administrator
x-mozilla-html:TRUE