Re: Upgrade Mesa to latest Mesa-CVS?

David Nielsen wrote:
lør, 05 08 2006 kl. 09:47 +0200, skrev Hans de Goede:
David Nielsen wrote:
lør, 05 08 2006 kl. 06:32 +0200, skrev Hans de Goede:
Install libXi-devel and try again.
Yep, that did indeed solve the problem, might I suggest BR'ing it?

And that it has been build, does it work for you? Any improvements /
regressions?

It seems about the same on my r300, that is a good thing though, it's
stable enough to run Compiz on a day to day basis and everything is
generally peachy.

I still a few glitzes when displaying menus in quick succesion but
that's about the only thing that doesn't work as expected I can think of
(aside the known issues like lack of xv support).

This is not a mesa glitch, though, it's a known compiz problem.

Kristian