Re: Trying to understand dependences ...

On Monday 07 August 2006 17:03, Jancio Wodnik wrote:
> I think - fedora developers should know, what exactly this "something"
> really is, don't think you so ?

Sure, the maintainer for KDE should know this.  However I am not the
maintainer.  I have to touch on all the packages in different ways, so I
don't usually get in-depth knowledge of what each package uses each requires
for.

So sorry if my answer wasn't up to par for you.  *shrug*

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora