Re: launchd

David Nielsen wrote:

https://launchpad.net/products/upstart

I'm unsure where they actually keep their code though, maybe someone
could hit Scott for some more data.
If it's in the obvious place on bazaar.launchpad.net, there's no code
to speak of.

I'll try asking around if they feel like sharing some ideas with us
here, maybe we could get some cross distros work going if the design
appeals to everyone.

Scott from Ubuntu mailed me the specs a while back. I will upload it in the new init wiki page. Someone else needs to look at the code when its available and compare it with initng and others.

Rahul