Re: rawhide report: 20060809 changes

Quoting Bart Vanbrabant <bart vanbrabant zoeloelip be>:

buildsys redhat com wrote:

cairo-1.2.2-1
-------------
* Wed Aug 09 2006 Behdad Esfahbod <besfahbo redhat com> 1.2.2-1
- Update to 1.2.2

There is a problem with this update. rhgb doesn't work and gdm won't
start. When I login with startx I see windows popping up and
disappearing again. I see a lot of these errors:

symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
cairo_xlib_surface_create

Reverting back to the previous cairo and pango fixes the problem again.

Should I report this to bugzilla? I tried to search for a bugreport

yes, you need to file in bugzilla,
I am also facing same type of problems

thanks
A S Alam