aug 9th boot.iso kernel panic

Jason Dravet dravet at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:45:20 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 14:38:58 -0400, David Jones wrote:

>Indeed.  Also, handy tricks to try..
>1. boot with vga=1 to get more lines of text onscreen
>2. When you get the garbage, flip to the other tty's, where you may find
>the oops in english :)
>
>If you have a digital camera, attaching a jpg of the oops to bugzilla is
>fine.

I forgot to include that the system is locked at that point.  When the blue
screen with the garbage is showing I can't flip to the other ttys.  The only
key combo that works at that point is Ctrl-Alt-Del which switches me to the
black screen and the info I posted and put in bugzilla.

Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera.  I am a little behind the
times.

Thanks,