Wither Bling?

So what's the thinking on fc6 bling? Why was composite compiled out of
metacity as opposed to just using the gconf key? Is it going to be
compiz for bling and metacity for no bling? (That's a sad christmas for
me because compiz is too buggy compared to metacity on my ATI R250
laptop).

Or will there just be a bling repo for fc6 just like fc5?

(oh the irony of updating my laptop to fc6t2 to get some bling because
the fc5 bling repo hadn't been updated, only to get no bling on fc6t2
and then have the fc5 bling repo updated a day later!)

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |