Dependencies a little excessive?

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Fri Aug 11 11:04:34 UTC 2006

Dnia 10-08-2006, czw o godzinie 23:47 -0400, Matthew Miller napisał(a):
> I mean, disk space and bandwith are cheap enough
> that there's not much of a practical problem.
Try downloading OpenOffice.org via GPRS link. Polish GSM operators even
have a 1 GB monthly download "limit" (after which you can get few
kilobits per second or so) which makes difference between one and two
architectures of a (500 MB) package really big.

Why can't we do incremental (changed files only) updates is another
matter.

Lam