Re: to Vikram Goyal (Re: Fedora's Userfiendliness (was Re: Leaving?))

Vikram Goyal wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:07:31PM +0200, Ronald Warsow wrote:
hello
Höffentlich habe Ich keine mehr fehler gemacht.

Ouch!
leider doch, aber das ist nicht so schlimm !

Till now I was dead sure that was the spelling. Anyways, It's quite a
long time I have used german and it shows:)

Please take the discussion about signatures off list. It doesnt have anything to do with Fedora development.

Rahul