Re: XChat upgrade

Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
On Friday 11 August 2006 10:53pm, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

I've heard nothing from this, so I assume no one is working on this.
Unless told otherwise I'll take a stab at this coming monday.

XChat on FC5 has become quite unstable for me that I've switched to Konversation. I haven't tried XChat in FC6T?. Are the newer versions more stable or what?

Xchat on FC5 is what I use daily and it isnt unstable for me. Any bug reports on the problem you are referring to?

Rahul