Re: evolution crashes

David Nielsen wrote:
man, 14 08 2006 kl. 13:27 +0200, skrev Erwin Rol:
Hey all,

Is anybody else seeing random evolution crashes ? I can't use evolution for more than a minute or so and than it crashes. This is on x86_64 with the latest rawhide packages.

Yep, me too. Very nasty bug, I can't reproduce it easily but it happens
so often that evolution is even more useless than normally.

Is there a bugzilla for this ? As you mention it "just crashes" can't really seem to find out what user action causes it.

- Erwin