Re: Bug-budy and evolution

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 14:58 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
> tir, 15 08 2006 kl. 14:28 +0200, skrev Erwin Rol:
> > How can i disable/remove bug-buddy from evolution, a uninstall of
> > bug-buddy is impossible since evolution depends on it. And with
> > bug-buddy enabled debugging evolution with GDB is impossible.
> >
> > Without an answer to that question i really can't do much more than
> > provide the very limited information bug-buddy offers.
> >
> > - Erwin
> >

> it doesn't hurt to read the help output sometimes:
>
> GNOME GUI Library
>   --disable-crash-dialog
>
> I believe that would fix it, no?

Uh no, that does not fix it. Yesterday someone was telling me to do the
same thing, and i replied to this list that it didn't work. It still
prevents GDB from working, it will not show the dialog, but it still
kills the program as if it wasn't executed by GDB at all, and i can't do
any backtracing or inspection after the error happens.

- Erwin