Re: Does puplet really exist?

tir, 15 08 2006 kl. 14:06 -0400, skrev Louis Garcia II:
> I've started with FC6 at test 2 and not one did I see puplet say I
> needed updates. Does this thing actually work?

Now that you mention it I haven't seen puplet pop up recently, then it
was lacking functionality like a nice little libnotify deal to tell me
it had new updates.

Apparently Fedora does kill puppies.. who would have known?

On a serious note when running puplet in the terminal I get:

Introspect error: The name edu.duke.linux.yum was not provided by
any .service files
Unable to connect to yum-updatesd...

- David Nielsen