Re: Does puplet really exist?

[ yum-updatesd ]
Rahul> Wouldnt it make better sense to install/enable this by default?

IMO yes.  For me at least this was an important new feature in FC6.
I was surprised I had to do anything to make it work.  Also, having
puplet installable in a non-working way (since yum-updatesd is
separate but required) seemed less than friendly.

Tom