Re: Evolution crashing

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 11:30 +0900, Naoki wrote:
> Marvellous, seems to have solved the recent crashing issues. I've been
> evo'ing for a while now and it's AOK.

Really?  That's odd, because I've not yet submitted any updates to deal
with the recent crashing issues.  In fact I haven't even been able to
reproduce the problem yet (perhaps because none of my email folders are
large enough).  Can anyone else confirm that the frequent crashes have
ceased?  Erwin?

Matthew Barnes