Re: Does network traffic between Dom0 and a guest go over the wire?

It creates a virtual interfaces which communicate via the bridge. None of the traffic ever reaches the actual ethernet adaptor and therefore it does not hit the wire.

http://www.shorewall.net/images/Xen1.png

Mark Wisner wrote:

If I have a guest running on a Xen enabled system and I do network traffic between the guest and Dom0, will the traffic go over the wire or will
the Dom0 stack route it to the guest bypassing the network interface?