Re: SSHd

On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 19:54 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> The best bet would be to create a system-config-sshd that could be run
> during first boot if so needed. In most cases it is better to run
> stuff in first-boot than in anaconda (where most people just seem to
> hit enter.)

And people aren't going to just hit enter in first-boot?

I would hate to see firstboot be a parade of "how the heck would I know?
questions. It should be restricted to things that the user really needs
to configure to get their system going. I don't think sshd policy
decisions fit there. Down that path lies madness. Or at least debconf.

					- Owen