Re: Multilib in FC7? Disable by default?

On Monday 21 August 2006 08:58, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> I really don't think we want  yet more cli options.

Perhaps not, but the concern is a bit real.  It would be really nice to set a
way to only install x86_64 packages when starting the install from a CD or
such, not a kickstart.  Is there even a method to do this from kickstart?
(and no, %post yum remove \*.i?x86 doesn't count... (:  )

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora