Re: SSHd

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 12:24:34PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > I'm inclined to reopen #89216 with this suggestion, since it has the fancy
> > alias and since it's filed against devel already. Yeah?
> So, you kickstart your remote only box - without passing the key info
> in your kickstart %post, how do you fix it? :)

What do you mean "without"? That's what you do. :) Or use your kickstart
post to pull it down from the net in some semi-secure manner. Since it is
the public key part you need, there's no particular need to keep it (very)
secret.

If for some reason you don't want to do this, you could also modify the
sshd_config to turn back on root-password access at this point.