Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
> Is any one aware of a list of cards that are known to work with the compiz
> bling? For example, my radeon 7000 works enough to see the effects, but the
> right 1/4 of the monitor disappears :(. The Nvidia GeForce 440 does not work
> at all.

For what it's worth, my Radeon 9250 (using the in-tree Mesa/R200 DRI driver
stack) works beautifully with AIGLX/Compiz - at least, as of the recent Mesa
snapshot which fixed several GL-apps-make-X-go-crashy bugs I was experiencing.
:)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail