Re: [DEP-BLOAT] what the hell is Kerberos?

On 8/21/06, Leszek Matok <Lam lam pl> wrote:
I remember trying to make a Fedora router system which would fit onto
250 MB flash. I failed because of the dependency bloat that we're
talking about today. So now, I don't remember all of the not needed
packages (and some of them look fixed, for example, passwd required
cyrus-sasl back then), but I want to ask you, what is this Kerberos
thing? Look :)

Offtopic, but I'd like to point out that the wording in the subject is
to die for. :)

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec