Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Pete Graner (pgraner redhat com) said:
Or, you can go the easier route of running System->Preferences->More
Preferences->Desktop Effects and select "Enable Desktop Effects" ;-)
Where does that come from? I don't have it on my rawhide system, and I'm running compiz the "old fashioned way".

Newer compiz packages.

Like how new? I'm running compiz-0.0.13-5.1.fc6 which yum is telling me is the latest.

Pete

Bill

--
Pete Graner                                email: <pgraner redhat com>