Re: Multilib in FC7? Disable by default?

Once upon a time Monday 21 August 2006 9:31 pm, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 8/21/06, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
> > Why does EVERYTHING have to be accessible from within the installer?
>
> Is this where I ask for Maelstrom to be ported into python and
> integrated into anaconda?
I think that is a fair request.  While the long tedious install happens  in
the background  you get to play leisurely game.  :D  better than tetris(1) in
the installer.

Dennis

(1) http://www.capnkirby.com/Arklinux2005.2rc3.html yes arklinux  lets you
play tetris  while the installer does its thing