Re: updating mission on fedoraproject wiki?

Hans de Goede wrote:

I see that page was updated since I last read it, I'm missing one important part from Max's quote above though: "and is also robust enough that it can be relied on for server or desktop use."

I believe it is important to include this on the Objectives page, as a counter argument for all that Fedora is RHEL beta FUD.

Done. Thanks.

Rahul