Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Is any one aware of a list of cards that are known to work with the compiz
bling? For example, my radeon 7000 works enough to see the effects, but the
right 1/4 of the monitor disappears :(. The Nvidia GeForce 440 does not work
at all.

If anyone can point me to something that'd be great.

Wow!! This is very sweet. On my Core Duo laptop with a i945 chipset
this works well. Only problem is my tsclient/rdesktop sessions with
the transparancy are unusable. So do I log a bug against compiz,
tsclient, rdesktop or something else?

Pete