Multilib in FC7? Disable by default?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 13:45:17 UTC 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 12:34, Jesse Keating wrote:
>  Whats worse, a yum remove \*.i\?86 seems to
> want to take with it a fair number of x86_64 packages, which is not
> desired.

There must have been something weird with the state of my xen guest.  I
updated it to rawhide of last night (I had to remove nautilus.i386 which took
out 4~ other i386 packages), then tried  yum remove \*.i\?86 and this time
yum only wants to remove 353 i386 packages.  No x86_64 packages in the mix.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora