Re: Fwd: Mission Control

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Hi guys,

I was just taking a look at an article I came across on /. about Ark
Linux, they seem to have an app which seems like a good idea called
"Mission Control".

What do you guys think about it, in reference to inclusion of someting
similiar into Fedora?

Peace

Arthur

Feel free to submit it to Extras...

As far as the screenshots, it looks too much like windows!! :-) I think the Gnome/Fedora theme needs its own GUI "identity", not something that's an *exact* copy of some other OS GUI...