Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Émeric Maschino wrote:
Hi,

It's not very clear for me: is compiz replacing metacity? I thought
metacity was a compositing manager too and was designed to work with
AIGLX whereas compiz was designed to work with Xgl.

Sigh. Both compiz and metacity's compositor are targetted at any X server with support for the GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap extension. Xgl and AIGLX are two ways of getting that extension.

- ajax