Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 09:35 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
Is any one aware of a list of cards that are known to work with the compiz
bling? For example, my radeon 7000 works enough to see the effects, but the
right 1/4 of the monitor disappears :(. The Nvidia GeForce 440 does not work
at all.

If anyone can point me to something that'd be great.
Wow!! This is very sweet. On my Core Duo laptop with a i945 chipset
this works well. Only problem is my tsclient/rdesktop sessions with
the transparancy are unusable. So do I log a bug against compiz,
tsclient, rdesktop or something else?

Pete

Know problem with all composite / AigGLX / XGL implementations.

ITYM "known problem with rdesktop". rdesktop should choose the visual it actually wants.

- ajax