Re: Fwd: Mission Control

Rahul wrote:
dragoran wrote:

Excellent. Now lets see people here do better.

Rahul

we had something better in the past (Redhat Linux (- FC1?)) the start-here:/// nautilus window....

That just a collection of all preferences display in a single window. Not very different from the slab control panel. Magic urls have been progressively removed from nautilus. Either write up new tools or fix system-config-control to be a better user interface. Contribute.

To be honest, I thought Arthur's screenshot was not quite fair to system-config-control. Here's another one :

http://www.poolshark.org/system-config-control.png

-denis