Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

dragoran wrote:
Matthias Saou wrote:
- It seems to not be possible to have more than 4 workspaces

I'll go looking for where to report these now, as I can't live with
"only" 4 workspaces anymore ;-) Not even if the tradeoff is to have
wobbly windows.

its also not possible to have 2 (4 takes too much panel space for me)

gconftool-2 -t int -s /apps/compiz/general/screen0/options/size 2

Replace "2" with your favorite magic number.

- ajax