Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Chris Weyl wrote:

On 8/22/06, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:

And of course, my new workstation will arrive in 2 days... with an
Nvidia card, rats! :-(

Which reminds me, do we have any idea when Nvidia/ATI plan on updating
their drivers?

I thought ATI already did. There are still some bugs though. A friend was running alglx last night at the PLUG Advanced Topics meeting using an ATI card. Worked pretty well, but had a problem with some transparencies turning blue.

As for nVIDIA, every time someone mentions it on their discussion boards, the mods (or at least "Thunderbird") freaks out and closes down the discussion. I don't know when it will be ready. Probably a week or two after FC6 is released. (If we are lucky.)

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink