Re: list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Chris Weyl wrote:
On 8/22/06, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:

And of course, my new workstation will arrive in 2 days... with an
Nvidia card, rats! :-(

Which reminds me, do we have any idea when Nvidia/ATI plan on updating
their drivers?

ati has two drivers that supports xorg-7.1 but no aiglx (gl_ext_tfp)
a nvidia developer has said in #nvidia (freenode) that a driver supporting xorg-7.1 is finsihed and they are waiting on the web guys to publish it. the aiglx capable drivers are still in development and only nvidia knows when they will release them. 1 or 2 mounths from now seems to be a good gues... as for ati+aiglx: no idea :( but for cards r200/r300 there is a free driver that works (but with some bugs) ;)
                       -Chris