Re: Fwd: Mission Control

Dnia 22-08-2006, wto o godzinie 17:32 +0200, Denis Leroy napisał(a):
> To be honest, I thought Arthur's screenshot was not quite fair to
> system-config-control. Here's another one :
>
> http://www.poolshark.org/system-config-control.png
Fight!

http://Lam.pl/s-c-c-1.png
Nice localization, one button is in polish (this is where I can help if
it doesn't end like my translation of Anaconda - never again!)

The great thing is that it tells me which package to install to have
some utility (because they don't appear in the GNOME menu until I don't
install them, so how can I know I even can install anything more?), but
unfortunately, it lies, as is shown in the terminal in the background.

http://Lam.pl/s-c-c-2.png
The menu looks worse than KDE! ;)

Lam