Re: Fwd: Mission Control

Leszek Matok wrote:
http://Lam.pl/s-c-c-1.png
Nice localization, one button is in polish (this is where I can help if
it doesn't end like my translation of Anaconda - never again!)

The great thing is that it tells me which package to install to have
some utility (because they don't appear in the GNOME menu until I don't
install them, so how can I know I even can install anything more?), but
unfortunately, it lies, as is shown in the terminal in the background.

Yes, I really like that feature: by default show ALL available control panels even those not installed. It'd be nice if it had an 'Install' button from that popup that would launch Pirut...