Re: Fwd: Mission Control

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
It looks nice, but a few things:
- it is the kind of "control centre" that a DE should provide, I would
suggest replicating it instead of adding two it

That's really a question of personal preference. I agree with Jesse that it also looks a lot like Windows XP. OTOH, it looks more finished and usable than the alternatives...

- what is the "control center" icon for? it seems recursive

Yes it seems like an unfortunate side effect. They would have to add some code to specifically blacklist themselves from the list...

- what did you use to make the .avi?

That was a VM, so I used the Capture Movie feature of VMWare Workstation. I need to figure out a way to reencode in theora...

-d