Fwd: Mission Control

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 22 20:19:33 UTC 2006

Actually if you look at the betterdesktop movies where they plant
innocent users behind a relatively default gnome setup, you will
recognize a lot of the 'problems' those people had that slab tries to
address.

I'd full heartedly recommend watching them, its a nice way to learn
about the confusions a end user could have

ps what is the current menu other then a copy of the win95 menu? So why
not 'upgrade' *pun intended* :-)