Re: Fwd: Mission Control

On 8/23/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:
On 8/23/06, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> If people here are serious about a better control-center shell,
> the right mailing list is gnomecc-list gnome org  There is a discussion
> about improving the shell and grouping of capplets going on there
> right now...
>
> Matthias

Could we please not have a DE specific solution? A PyGTK app should be
able to do the job.

I think people are mixing up the issue here, some are talking about
system-config-* tools which are system wide and requires root
priviledge to modify, while others are focusing on the DE controls. I
believe Matthias is more particular about gnome-control-panel. KDE has
Kcontrol which KDE people seems to be content with.

Deji
--
To be updated...