Re: Kernel network issue with Juniper JUNOS stateful firewall

Once upon a time, Nicholas Miell <nmiell comcast net> said:
> IIRC, 2.6.17 had some changes to TCP window scaling which breaks on some
> stupid NAT/firewall/load balancing appliances. (And some versions of BSD
> pf, apparently.)

Thanks to all replies.  It does appear related to TCP window scaling;
add the Juniper JUNOS stateful firewall protocol algorithms to the
affected list.  We are working this with Juniper now (but this gives us
a much better idea as to where to look).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>