[PEEVE] Fedora Release notes in browser upon update

This has been troubling me for some, so I have to ask. Is it a design
time decision to have the Fedora release notes overide ones
Firefox/Mozilla home page upon update? For the first lauch after
update I can understand, but it doesn't go away till it is manually
overriden.

If this is not the intended behavior, I will go ahead and file a bug report.

Arthur

--
To be updated...