Re: kernel-headers or glibc-kernheaders

Trever L. Adams wrote:
No, we don't. Do a yum clean metadata and then try to reinstall. It
works fine for me on all machines where I did that as was mentioned
yesterday by one of the developers.

Trever

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 17:02 -0400, Louis Garcia II wrote:
updated today 08/25/06 and think we have a conflict with
glibc-kernheaders obsoleting kernel-headers which is a new package.

I have a ping pong between glibc-kernheaders and kernel-headers. When i do a yum update it installs kernel-headers and uninstalls glibc-kernheaders, if that is done an i run yum update again it installs glibc-kernheaders and uninstalls kernel-headers, and so on.