Re: some closure on the xorg updates issue

Rahul wrote:
Otto Rey wrote:
Well, i think that now is the momento to release Xorg 7.1 for FC5... Intel, ATI/AMD and NVIDIA NOW have support for xorg 7.1. I mean, no system breakage with the update.

The proprietary drivers were not the reason that the updates were held back and we are not going to change the decision based on driver updates. If you want xorg 7.1 grab go for Fedora Core 6 in a couple of months or jump into the development tree and help us fix bugs while you are at it.

Rahul

what about xorg 7.2?
I hope that we will not need to wait until FC7 to get it (will be out some time after FC6)