A hand with FC5 + Aiglx + Compiz + Nvidia

Otto Rey otto_rey at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 26 20:24:07 UTC 2006

People, i know that most of you don't want this type of message in this list, but i think that someone can help me with this:

I'm using AIGLX repo for FC5 and Livna for FC5. I have the latest NVIDIA driver (livna) that have support for AIGLX (Xorg 7.1 + extensions) but can't start compiz (GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap missing). On similar configuration, but with Intel i810 this works perfect. Do you have some idea? I have mesa and all that i need from Aiglx repo. Do you know some "trick" to get this working with Nvidia?

Thank you and scuse me for the "off topic" question.

Otto Rey