Re: some closure on the xorg updates issue

dragoran wrote:

what about xorg 7.2?
I hope that we will not need to wait until FC7 to get it (will be out some time after FC6)

Decemberish, if I get my way.

The X server we're running in rawhide is really close to what I hope 7.2 will look like anyway, and I don't expect any ABI breakages or major driver churn of the sort we had between 7.0 and 7.1. However let's hold off this discussion until 7.2 actually exists.

- ajax